LEAP’s leadership and management training courses offer accreditation awards to participants who successfully complete our programmes. The awards are recognised by the governing body QQI – Quality and Qualifications Ireland.
Available QQI Certification
• Managing People – award Level 6
• Teamworking Skills – award Level 5
Benefits of QQI Awards
QQI awards benefit businesses who would like to reward their people with the added value of having their internal training programmes externally accredited. It also enables them to ensure individual career plans offer their people a clear progression and framework for development, nationally and internationally. It also enables people who don’t have a third level qualification, to achieve certification in a particular discipline; possibly with a view to building on this towards a third level qualification at some point.
As an approved QQI Centre, LEAP is committed to ensuring adequate and suitable systems are in place for the assessment and verification of participant achievement. We believe all assessments must be fair and consistent and that participants are kept informed of what is expected of them and of their progress in achieving this.
To ensure this all participants are:
- Briefed regarding the QQI assessments used for their programme (requirements, markings, timeframes within the programme and deadlines).
- Notified of results achieved and provided with an opportunity to discuss any issues or concerns.
- Provided with the opportunity to submit a written appeal of results, which will be forwarded to QQI via registered post.
- LEAP ensures all evidence relating to an appeal is stored securely and is available to participants, if required.